1st Vist to Apple Store London

Discussion in 'Community' started by liketom, Jan 31, 2005.

1. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

so after being very angry last week i thought i would treat myself and visit the London Store ! i was shocked at the size of it WOW all the 30" displays was just fantastic lol

i was going to buy loads of stuff but then thought no my mrs would kill me for spending a shed load of cash so i walked away with a keyboard and mouse for my Mac Mini hehe .

WOW WOW WOW that has to be the best looking store i have ever seen ! mind you though i will be going to New York and San Fran in May so i might have to retract that statment lol

Tom

2. bartelby macrumors Core

I'm in London in April, for the Einsturzende Neubauten gig, with my dad.
    I'll be taking him to the Store as he's in the market for a new Mac.
    He loves my Powerbook so hopefully there'll be some nice new ones to drool over.
    I'm as excited about seeing the Apple Store as the EN show.

3. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

It's equally as attractive as the New York store, although New York's soho is a lot more pleasent to walk around then regent st and oxford st...

4. tonyeck macrumors 6502

tonyeck

I have been to SF and NY and london! I'd say London is the best! Then SF, then NY :)

5. Benj macrumors regular

My only complaint about the London Apple Store is that it is always packed with horrible backpackers checking their hotmail accounts. As a result it is a little like an internet cafe and I'm sure some potential purchasers are put off as they can't get near a computer.

Do the US Stores suffer from this as well?

6. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    There is a lot of hotmail checking going on whenever I've been in although I won't be so harsh as to say 'horrible' backpackers - there are some very clean/tidy tourists! ;) The few times that I've gone in to check my mail, I've been perturbed by the number of people coming up behind me to grab the iPod attached to the Mac.

Funny though - just last week, a friend and I were wondering how much the local Easyinternet cafe's revenue had gone down during Apple opening hours.