Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacIke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
The Frigid Wasteland of MN
Bought iPad Mini Black, 64GB, Verizon on Monday morning CST.

I woke up and my iPad Mini is in shipping and in the hands of FedEx!

Question: I paid for 2-3 day shipping . . . what does that mean when it is set to be here Dec 6? Does 2-3 day start when on US soil or what?

cristian.ny

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2012
Really that's weird. Last Saturday I ordered an iPad mini online and it's still telling me that it will take 2-3 weeks and should be here by December 17.

MacIke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
The Frigid Wasteland of MN
Really that's weird. Last Saturday I ordered an iPad mini online and it's still telling me that it will take 2-3 weeks and should be here by December 17.

Dec 1, 2012 2:31 PM Left FedEx origin facility SHANGHAI CN

Double checked order Nov 26.
You want more weird? I had it originally dated for delivery on the 14th.

cristian.ny

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2012
This is my order, placed on November 24th...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 97

shortcut3d

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2011
I ordered two iPad mini 64GB Wi-Fi + LTE on Sunday and both said two weeks from AT&T. I received shipping notification for the Black iPad mini on Monday. It was in my hand Thursday. The White one is still processing. Not surprising because I tried every Apple Store in the Bay Area over Thanksgiving weekend and none had a White 64GB LTE in any carrier. Black seems to have much better availability.

cristian.ny

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2012
I ordered two iPad mini 64GB Wi-Fi + LTE on Sunday and both said two weeks from AT&T. I received shipping notification for the Black iPad mini on Monday. It was in my hand Thursday. The White one is still processing. Not surprising because I tried every Apple Store in the Bay Area over Thanksgiving weekend and none had a White 64GB LTE in any carrier. Black seems to have much better availability.

Yea I also think that the iPad mini black 16GB is very popular so that might be why mine is taking so long.

100Teraflops

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
Elyria, Ohio
This is my order, placed on November 24th...

I placed an order on the 26th and I have the same delivery date as you. However, I ordered mine to be engraved. I heard it takes a few extra days or what not to receive an engraved iDevice. I bet your iPad will ship before mine. Hey, as long as we have them before Christmas, all is good! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.