2 and 4GB Shuffles? 8GB iPod mini

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Hattig, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Hattig macrumors 65816

2. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

I think that 4 GB shuffle is pointless. 4 GB of music is a lot and you need a display to navigate through your music library. 2GB is also 2 much

3. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Interesting. Not so sure a Shuffle with 4gb without a screen is a good move. That may explain the 1gb Shuffle price drop yesterday to $129. If the rumaor is true, then Apple may have too many products in the shuffle family - 512 @$99, 1gb @ 129, 2gb @ $149 to $169, and the 4gb @ $169 to $199. Something for every price point.

4. Prelude2Tragedy macrumors regular

I can just imagine when July 7th rolls around and more iPods are released. Will be a very disappointing day for many.

5. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

I don't care about the shuffle, quite frankly my 512 shuffle holds way more songs than are possible to navigate through as it is...hence why I use the shuffle feature. Anyway, the 8gb iPod mini however, sign me up for one! If they do come out, I plan on getting on pretty much asap. My music collection right now is about 4.5gb and I'm in college (very little money and I don't like stealing music - anymore). So a 4gb mini is a no go, and a 6gb I would probably fill up in the next year or two...an 8 would hold me out for a good long time. On that same note, if the 8gb does come out, I'm sure the 6gb will be cheaper and I may consider it anyway.