Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HenrikDK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Kingdom of Denmark
Let me make this short:

I simply want a 2-button scroll wheel Blueetooth mouse in an ice white / alu design matching that of the iMac II which can replace my original BT mouse from Apple.

Have tried writing to Logitech, Kensington and Macally in this matter, but either they are not allowed to comment on products not yet released or they don't answer or they don't have any plans introducing this product within the next quarter.

What do you think / know - isn't there any of the above mentioned companies (or other) that is likely to build an ice white 2-button scroll wheel BT mouse that can work seamlessly with Apple's BT keyboard ???

tiktokfx

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2003
DC Metropolitan Area
I have no idea why, but none of the manufacturers currently has anything less than 4 or 5 button bluetooth mice, besides the Apple one, obviously. Who knows when they'll come out with fewer buttons. I haven't yet figured out why they wouldn't want to have bluetooth mice of the same features as their cheaper, 2 button+scroll non-bluetooth wireless mice. Can't be that much difference in chipsets.

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
Re: 2-button scroll wheel BT mouse !?!?!?

Originally posted by HenrikDK
Let me make this short:

I simply want a 2-button scroll wheel Blueetooth mouse in an ice white / alu design matching that of the iMac II which can replace my original BT mouse from Apple.

Have tried writing to Logitech, Kensington and Macally in this matter, but either they are not allowed to comment on products not yet released or they don't answer or they don't have any plans introducing this product within the next quarter.

What do you think / know - isn't there any of the above mentioned companies (or other) that is likely to build an ice white 2-button scroll wheel BT mouse that can work seamlessly with Apple's BT keyboard ???

i saw a rumor macmice.com will release a bluetooth verison of their mouse in feb. you might fire an email to them and ask.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.