2 issues/questions about iPhoto and Photobooth

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by animefx, Mar 27, 2006.

1. animefx macrumors regular

Hello again. I was playing around with Photobooth and iPhoto the other day, and I took around 40 pictures with Photobooth.

Well, my sister and I could not figure out a way how to drag all 40 pictures in Photobooth to iPhoto. As far as we could tell we could only drag one at a time. So we did exactly that.

Even worse, now iPhoto has 40 "rolls" (folders) each with a single image in it from Photobooth. We want all Photobooth pics to be in a single roll in iPhoto.

So what I did was open up the finder and started opening each roll (folder) individually and slllooowwwly drag the images (one by one) to a single roll. I only did 10 of them until I got tired of doing it.

So my 2 questions are... is there a way to select a bunch of folders and copy the all of the files within those folders into one single folder (without actually copying the folders themselves)? Also note, I don't want one single folder and then I opened it and there are 40 subfolders within it.

..and the easier question: How do I select multiple images in Photobooth and drag them over to iPhoto? i thought i tried to highlight them all, but I'm pretty sure that didn't work.

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. p0intblank macrumors 68030

You can try opening your Photo Booth folder in your ~/Pictures directory, then dragging all of them into iPhoto.