2 issues/questions about iPhoto and Photobooth

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by animefx, Mar 27, 2006.

1. animefx macrumors regular

May 10, 2005
    Hello again. I was playing around with Photobooth and iPhoto the other day, and I took around 40 pictures with Photobooth.

Well, my sister and I could not figure out a way how to drag all 40 pictures in Photobooth to iPhoto. As far as we could tell we could only drag one at a time. So we did exactly that.

Even worse, now iPhoto has 40 "rolls" (folders) each with a single image in it from Photobooth. We want all Photobooth pics to be in a single roll in iPhoto.

So what I did was open up the finder and started opening each roll (folder) individually and slllooowwwly drag the images (one by one) to a single roll. I only did 10 of them until I got tired of doing it.

So my 2 questions are... is there a way to select a bunch of folders and copy the all of the files within those folders into one single folder (without actually copying the folders themselves)? Also note, I don't want one single folder and then I opened it and there are 40 subfolders within it.

..and the easier question: How do I select multiple images in Photobooth and drag them over to iPhoto? i thought i tried to highlight them all, but I'm pretty sure that didn't work.

2. p0intblank macrumors 68030

Sep 20, 2005
    New Jersey
    You can try opening your Photo Booth folder in your ~/Pictures directory, then dragging all of them into iPhoto.