2 iTunes questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ghall, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I'm having an issue with 2 music videos I downloaded from the iTunes store. iTunes won't recognise them as music videos, and I can't change them to music video in the proporities. Is there some way I can fix this. It normally whouldn't bother me, but I like my music videos to be recognised as music videos in FrontRow and on my iPod.

I also have been wondering if there is some way to tag videos ripped off a DVD as a TV show. I saw a program a while back that did that, but I don't remember what it was called.

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

The second thing used to be a problem...but one of the most recent releases of iTunes allows you to change the "Video Kind" in the Options tab of Get Info. Is that not working for you?

3. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for pointing that out. So the iPod and FrontRow will recognize them as TV shows, right?

EDIT: It didn't work. Isn't there a program that can do that? I swear I saw something like that.

4. Nitrocide macrumors 6502

Nitrocide

5. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Perfect! Thanks.

Now I need to figure out what to do with those music videos I bought off iTunes. Any suggestions?

6. ipodcentral112 macrumors regular

Just keep them and watch them on your computer. :D

7. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

I guess that whould work. :)

8. ipodcentral112 macrumors regular

Haha i mean what else could you do with them, not like they are resellable or anything like that. You know?

9. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

LOL. Actually, all I want to do with em' right now is make iTunes recognise them as music videos instead of movies.