2 Key Keyboard developments they dont want you to know!

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by Roy P. Gan, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roy P. Gan macrumors newbie

Hey all!!

I just talked to my girlfriend's brother about the MWNY. Turns out it is going down afterall, albeit after some serious considerations from on high! Sorry to be an alarmist, but I was just as upset as you were!

To make up for it, I really pumped him hard for information about the new keyboard design I mentioned earlier. Apparently someone leaked some info about it (before he did) and it ended up on this Rumors site. Oh well. They got the details wrong anyway, so I thought I could clear up whatever Crusades was talking about!

The new Keyboard is going to be called the "IKey". It will consist of one key, and 2 mouse buttons located centrally on the board. There will be no mouse. As you might have guessed, the key and buttons will be very large and pivot on an axis like the new IPod.

I know you all are thinking this is crazy, but I heard it from the horses mouth. He is currently in the process of designing the pivotting system, and one of his co-workers completed the color design yesterday. Pretty intense hunh? The software will be designed after a Chinese keyboard, and will require a lot of on navigation with the 2 buttons. As we all know the Chinese language has over 1,000 characters. A small step for Steve, and the Almighty Mac.

Quinn

ps: sorry I misspelled my name last time. But don't get so pissy!

2. DP500G4 macrumors newbie

Keyboard

...I don't get it

-T

p.s. Even if you were right about the keyboard...I bet the whole "Girlfriend" thing is a blatent lie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.