2 Nanos Nike+ and 1 mac

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Mattos, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Mattos macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,
    thanks for your informative posts. I've got the trainers, and am waiting to buy 2 chips and Nanos when Apple release hopefully a larger capacity/redesign next month. Is anyone running 2 Nanos with the Nike + system and 1 mac? If my girlfriend and I have different accounts for Nike + website, will the data from each Nano be uploaded separately, or do I need to create another user under 10.4.7 on my 1.5g powerbook? Many thanks,
    Matt

2. Ashapalan macrumors 6502a

No problem. Each chip is seen as being individual, and when you sync it with itunes only the workout data achieved with that chip will be uploaded.

So yes, the data from each Nano will be uploaded seperatly so long as you different nike+ accounts. :)

3. Mattos thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Thanks,
    any other issues that are worth knowing about 2 Nanos on 1 mac? I'd be really grateful - I presume we are going to have to share playlists etc?

Matt

4. happy.buddha macrumors member

happy.buddha

No issues in using more than one nano (or any iPod), no need to share playlist either, you can set up each nano to import a different/specific playlist. I've got multiple iPods on my Mac and each have very different content and playlist.