20% discount at hmv.co.uk. Today Only

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nw43, Oct 21, 2006.

1. nw43 macrumors regular

Just thought I'd pass on details of a promotion that was sent to me. The email did say that digital music players weren't included but I just tried putting an iPod into my basket and it did take 20% off so would obviously be a pretty good deal! Details below:

This Friday and Saturday (20th / 21st October) HMV.co.uk is offering you a 20% online discount*. Just use the promotional code: SQ1515 to save 20% on thousands of CDs, DVDs, games and accessories (future releases are excluded and terms and conditions apply.)

This is a Friends-and-Family offer, so please forward to anyone you think would enjoy 20% off at HMV.co.uk. Remember it's only valid for two days.

Best wishes,

The HMV.co.uk Team

2. Brize macrumors 6502a

Brize

Thanks for posting - I've just placed an order. :)

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Thanks. Was just about to put an order through on Play but this offer trumps it :D

4. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

5. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

I tried it on an 8gb nano and alas it did not work :(

6. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Don't give up. You can only use the offer once per HMV account. I just created a new account and entered the discount code (you have to be logged into your HMV account). I then added an 80Gb iPod. It was accepted with a discount of £52.00.

Make sure you are not entering the code with any spaces...

7. Lau Guest

Thanks for posting this. Liam has gone to town somewhat on the HMV store. :p

8. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

I don't blame him. My existing iPod works and I want to skip the current ones and buy a new one on the next revision but that £52 discount is really tempting!

9. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

Ah ok, I don't have an account, I'll do some financial calculations to see if i can acctually afford it, plus I did want a red ipod which HMV do not stock.