20% off purchase from Radtech.com

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SuperSnake2012, Sep 17, 2006.

1. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

http://www.radtech.com

If you want to buy something here (like a sleeve for your Macbook) they have a 20% coupon which will take off like $5-$10 depending on what you buy :cool:

Code: AUG0906

Enjoy :D

2. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

dang, i just bought a sleeve from them for my MB!

ah well...

thanks for the info anyways!

3. coal macrumors regular

coal

Under the Specials section they have good deals on B-grade Mac Truck cases for 12-inch Powerbooks. $79 with coupon. Thanks OP!

4. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

I'm thinking about a MacBook neocase...anyone have one or think one would be cool? It'll be around $28 shipped...so...that's awesome!

5. generik macrumors 601

generik

There is probably a new Macbook form factor coming up, hence they are clearing stock! :eek:

6. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

I bought the stm "glove." I've seen the neocases in person (a few kids have 'em at my school), and they're alright, I'm just not a big fan. I don't like the fact that it straps in (heat + case underneath lappy while working = probably no good), and unstrapping and strapping doesn't appeal to my lazy side. I also wanted something that was vertical so it matched a backpack fit, which is what I keep mine in.

buuuuut.. all that said it just boils down to preference, really. I'm sure both offer the same amount of protection!

7. turtlebud macrumors 6502

hmm, good deal - any opinions on the cinema display covers that they sell? good? bad? worth the money?

8. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193