Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coal

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2005
Portland, OR
Under the Specials section they have good deals on B-grade Mac Truck cases for 12-inch Powerbooks. $79 with coupon. Thanks OP!

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
I'm thinking about a MacBook neocase...anyone have one or think one would be cool? It'll be around $28 shipped...so...that's awesome!

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
ITASOR said:
I'm thinking about a MacBook neocase...anyone have one or think one would be cool? It'll be around $28 shipped...so...that's awesome!
I bought the stm "glove." I've seen the neocases in person (a few kids have 'em at my school), and they're alright, I'm just not a big fan. I don't like the fact that it straps in (heat + case underneath lappy while working = probably no good), and unstrapping and strapping doesn't appeal to my lazy side. I also wanted something that was vertical so it matched a backpack fit, which is what I keep mine in.

buuuuut.. all that said it just boils down to preference, really. I'm sure both offer the same amount of protection!

turtlebud

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
hmm, good deal - any opinions on the cinema display covers that they sell? good? bad? worth the money?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.