Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
Original poster
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Wow, haven't started one in awhile...

I'm rooting for JPM and Schu here, but my gut says Alonso will be on the podium, maybe on top.

...and as usual for Scott Speed. Points here would be big.

Looks like Super Aguri might actually not be the slowest team on the grid anymore if MF1 continue to stink...and Sato hasn't taken anyone out in awhile. :D

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
This isn't at one of those god-awful speedways is it? The big oval one?

I hate those sort of races, give me a proper street circuit any day.

iTwitch

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2006
East of the Mississippi
Opps, I started a new thread by mistake so hopefully it will be deleted.

Anyway...

A Ferrari 1-2, nice. There's only 19 points seperating Alonso and Schumacher so it looks like the championship fight is back on.

Did Michlen go to conservative in order to avoid a another '05 disaster or were Bridgestone that good?

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
pseudobrit said:
Attendance looks dismal, like an IRL race. How many bothered to show up after last year? 15,000? 10?

Apparently there were a hell of a lot of people. The tickets were $35 and you could sit anywhere, according to James Allen (UK commentator)

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
So i take it that more than 10 cars were in this one :D Might have something to do with them dumping a certain tyre manufacturer.

Ed

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Ed H said:
So i take it that more than 10 cars were in this one :D Might have something to do with them dumping a certain tyre manufacturer.

Ed

There were 22 cars into the first corner and a lot less out of it.
There's still 2 manufacturers at the moment.

(It was only 6 cars last year)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.