2007 American Idol Thread! :-)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macartistkel, Jan 16, 2007.

1. macartistkel macrumors 6502a

macartistkel

OMG, since I have started my new job I haven't been around lately to do my normal posting. HOWEVER, it is that time of the year again and I am super stoked for American Idol so I am going to be at the boards more often!!! :)

So anyway, the only difference this year is that I am now living on the west coast so I will be three hours behind. :eek: Unlike most people, during the AI audition process, I DO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! It lets me prepare for what is going to be hilarious, so for all the idol watchers on MR, please post any information, especially if someone THINKS they can sing, but doesn't get a note right! :D I realize it is kind of cruel to make fun of people, but it is so much FUN!

Of course, I can't wait to see SIMON!!! I hope he is more sarcastic than usual!

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

a slow painful death

4. macartistkel thread starter macrumors 6502a

macartistkel

5. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I'll admit to watching some of he first few eps just to see some of the freaks who thing they have talent. Some of the funniest stuff on TV. As for the contest part, I couldn't care less.

6. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

I'm getting the impression u not gonna get many spoilers from the others here at macrumors, since u seem, to be the only one half enthusiastic over this show.

7. macartistkel thread starter macrumors 6502a

macartistkel

Geez, this place has gone downhill...what is with all the haters. :rolleyes: :)

I haven't been gone that long from MR so I know there are some idol watchers on here. Gosh, out of 35 million people who will be tuning in, there has got to be some people from MR!? :D

Hopefully there will be some good discussions this season. :)

8. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

I would rather see it as an improvement that users are not on the edge of their seats for American Idol, it does say a lot of the general population of MacRumors:p

9. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

10. JayRx1981 macrumors newbie

Now, I'm not a fan of American Idol at all. I only had it on cause I like having background noise when I'm doing recreational reading (an Exercise Physiology textbook). But I do have to say one very specific thing.

I love Simon Cowell. End of story. ;)