2007fpw setups!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Rob587, Aug 10, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

ok just thought Id ask for a few pics because im considering buying one and it seems a little bit tricky to look through the past and present setups to find them. If anyone could help out thatd be trill. ha

EDIT: 2007WFP

2. macrumors 68000

Josias

Use MRoogle to search through the pic gallery, and find them yourself. No need to start a new thread. Also, try flickr and Google.

3. macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

Been a mod long? ;)

It is hard as hell to find what you want in the picture threads here. Good thread i say.

4. macrumors 6502

Amen.

But could I ask what is the difference between the 2007 and the 2005 20" monitors. Is it just a different year model? or are there ore technical specs involved. Thanks.
    -dsm

5. macrumors newbie

I believe it is just the design. The specs look identical from a quick view on the dell page on the 2007. I have a 2005 if the user just wants to see the screen size or something, otherwise I doubt I can be of much help in this thread.

6. macrumors 68000

Josias

Sorry, but it isn't that hard. If you look at Google or flickr, you'll find setups like this, much faster, and in larger quantity. I don't have anything against him wanting to see a 2007WFP setup, but he could look at other possibilities first.;)

And no, I've never been a mod, and hopefully will never be...:rolleyes: