Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krammman50

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2016
connecticut
I ordered MacBook pro 15inch 2.9GHz | 512GB | Pro 460 | Space Gray from B&H Photo on Nov 1st.
did anyone else order from B&H Photo????
I talked to B&H and they said "when we get it we'll send it out to you"......really?????
come on B&H how about a little more info!!!

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
I ordered MacBook pro 15inch 2.9GHz | 512GB | Pro 460 | Space Gray from B&H Photo on Nov 1st.
I talked to B&H and they said "when we get it we'll send it out to you"......really?????

I am looking at ordering the similar model, so I guess B&H has no eta, so maybe adorama is better.

cliftonlabrum

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2016
Arizona
B&H has only had one model in stock: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1293727-REG/apple_mlh42ll_a_15_4_macbook_pro_with.html

I ordered that one a few days ago and it will ship today (in theory).

It seems all other models are on backorder and they'll get them whenever Apple decides to ship them some. I don't think there's any way to know (and B&H will not know anything either).

I'm sorry for your uncertainty. You could try ordering the same thing from Apple and keep the order that comes first. Good luck!

krammman50

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2016
connecticut
going on week 7.
soooo....how about 8 weeks, 9 weeks, 12 weeks.....
come on!!! B&H, have your buyers ask Apple for some info.
trying to run and project my business plan here.

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX

If Apple itself is having trouble with stock, the fact is that 3rd Party will be having trouble with stock.

I've ordered plenty of stuff from B&H including my 15" rMBP and they are fantastic, but facts are facts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.