20th year high school reunion

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Oct 18, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

WHAT WAS YOUR 20TH YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION LIKE?

WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE IF YOU HAVE NOT REACHED THAT POINT YET?

i just got back from our 20th year high school reunion friday night...it turned out better than i had thought

not really that clique-like like the high school days since i guess we have to be adults and prevent our teenagers from doing that

most of the women looked a little older and some were heavier

the men, well, they got fat and bald for the most part and look five to ten years older than their 37-38 year old female counterparts

2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

lets just put it this way: until i become wealthy, i'm not going to a reunion. not that i don't like the people i graduated with. i actually despise most of them. except for my small group of friends, of course, and that's not just because i think a few of them read the messageboard here

:)
    pnw

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Mines this year as well, and I'm not going. None of my friends will be there and I don't really have much to say to all the people who'll be there. I am curious about it, at a certain level, but not enough to make the 6 hour trip and stay the weekend.

Glad yours was fun. I went to my wifes last year and it was just ok - mostly because I didn't know anyone......

D

4. D0ct0rteeth macrumors 65816

D0ct0rteeth

I have no intentions of going to any HS reunion. I hated high school and most importantly many of them are losers who live in their parents basements. Even many of college friends are in the same boat.

I keep in touch with those I want to..

-chris