23'' CD... right here, right now?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Waynuzzo, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Waynuzzo macrumors newbie

Aug 11, 2005
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm thinking of buying a new monitor for my study (I'm a graphic designer and a photographer) to put together to my old Sony CRT (I'm never gonna leave that sucker! :D ).

I read enthusiastic reviews on the 23'' HD Cinema Display all around... and now that the prices lowered, it looks like a great deal (I can't afford the 30''... I'm Italian, and apple have this 1$ --> 1€ currency change which is just unbeliavable)... but I'm a bit paranoic about this: why did they lowered the price?

Can we expect a new line of apple display to come out in the next 3/4 months, or lowering the prices is just part of the marketing plan apple is following (the one that started with Mini, I mean).

What do you think? Is it worth to buy one now?

2. cemorris macrumors regular

Oct 13, 2004
    I seem to be up on all the latest rumors. I have so far not seen any for the displays. However, they just upgraded the powerbook displays and the 17" now has the same resolution as the 20 cinema display. I would guess that if they made any changes, it would be to increase the resolution. So if like the current resulotion, I say buy now.