24" iMac on the way!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by wakerider017, Sep 25, 2006.

1. wakerider017 macrumors 68000

wakerider017

Just ordered my 24" iMac from Amazon.com

It will be here Wednesday or if I am lucky tomorrow!

(I signed up for that Free Trial Amazon Prime where over night shipping only costs $4)

I just bought a new stainless steel deak and a "space chair" the other day at Sams Club.

I will be sure to take lots of pics for you guys when it comes! I am so Excited! :D

2. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

mine is due to arrive from apple later this week, already waited over a week, because i got the 500gb HD and 2GB ram, also got an eyeTV, wireless keyboard and mouse ooee, looking forward to it :D i to will post pics (prob next to my powermac and powerbook for comparison)

3. wakerider017 thread starter macrumors 68000

wakerider017

which model eyeTV did you buy?

4. ZoomZoomZoom macrumors 6502a

ZoomZoomZoom

Congratulations :)

I can't wait for the MBP updates, so I can know whether I'm going with the new MBP - or going with a 24'' iMac. I half heartedy hope that the new MBPs aren't that great, so that I can enjoy a 24'' iMac screen...

5. wakerider017 thread starter macrumors 68000

wakerider017

Thanks! This will be my first Mac! I am so glad I decided to switch!

I was originally going to buy a Macbook... But after I went to an Apple store and saw the 24" iMac in person... Well I knew I HAD to have it! :cool:

6. Rickay726 macrumors 6502

Rickay726

hahah little difference from the macbook and the 24inch iMac. ahhahah glad you got a mac tho. that 24 incher put my 20 to shame :( :( :( after all these updates im begining to feel out dated with my g5 iMac

7. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

i went for the elgato hybrid, the eyetv 2 integration looks great!!, im used to alchemyTV on my powermac but its interface etc suck ass. be nice not to have to hack front row every update to lol