24 shocker! - President Palmer's ex-wife in a conspiracy with big oil?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, May 7, 2003.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i was shocked to find out that the president's ex-wife is in on the conspiracy with some oil companies/execs to start a war with three innocent arab nations

...to up the price of oil for the tycoons
    ...and to bring down the president *in her case

when i think of the story line in a logical manner, it is ridiculous, but i still keep coming back every week:p

2. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Re: 24 shocker! - President Palmer's ex-wife in a conspiracy with big oil?

Dude, I feel the same way. When discussing the show to others it sounds to soapish, but In my opinion it is not. Way too exciting to be aa soap. I'm excited to see the last two episodes and I'll probably end up buying the second season.

Now only if they would release Twin Peaks Season 2 on DVD...

P-Worm

3. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

24, great show, kinda cheesy but overall well done. Always a cliff hanger. I mean every eps, what the hell is gonna happen next they always have a couple choices and I always pick the wrong one... :rolleyes:

about comment eariler: Hey its almost like real life... Oil companies have a conspiracy to destroy Middle Eastern countries...

I have a question:
    Why does Fox have centrist minded shows, but a right wing news channel?

edit: toned down a little...:

4. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

Where / when does 24 come on? I have never heard of it....

5. Warren macrumors member

Shocker???

I think it was pretty clear that bitch had somethign up her sleeve from the start.

So Hillaryesque.

6. JPGR_Fan macrumors regular

JPGR_Fan

Tuesday at 9 EST, FOX, as above.

You go Warren! Think anyone will help her now?

7. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

we shoudl all know sherry was in on he conspiuracy within the govt to take down palmer because she implied it when staton got caught. She called him and said Don't say anytihng about me. I'm personally shocked that Mike turned the tables he seemed so great. I'm also starting to liek tony agian hes turning into Jack (chlorform and drugging chapelle). Man that nerd could run, i'm also thinking i need a secret escape for my dorm, the feds are always watching me.

8. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

where i live in northern california, it's on tuesday nights at 9 PM on FOX...i don't know your schedule in louisiana, but we have "24" come on after american idol

btw...i also like american idol and along with 24, it's a doube cheesy, one two punch...it's just entertainment on a low level, but it does it well

FOX did have the best one two punch in the past with Beverly Hills 90210 followed by Melrose Place...those two shows, while not adding to american culture or art, were still two very entertaining shows

9. Macette macrumors 6502

you idiot! I can't believe you gave away the plot in your damn subject name! We're 5 or 6 episodes behind you in Australia, so you've just ruined it for us...

grrrr. :mad:

...but i knew that bitch had something up her sleeve.... ;)

10. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    haha yeah i think england is about 6 hours behind in the show too. me mum's glued to it and i have to remember that they're behind every time i speak to her.

i kinda knew sherry would have something to do with it, she's evil. but jeez, how can they come up with this stuff!? please don't mess up jack, you can't shoot that audio kid, there's only two hours left!! argh! i can't wait another whole week!!!! at least i have the sopranos on dvd to keep me occupied :)

11. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

oh, i am sorry...didn't know that

what really wrecked a FOX show for me was when i found out that the voting is done cumulatively when the final singer is picked on the last episode and there is this one person who already has 20 percent more votes than the next best person

an ex-FOX ceo/president or bigwig did an interview with ABC and gave it away...a similar incident happened when ABC gave away the winner to survivor 1 weeks in advance and then later ran the show the day before the FOX finale of the show...nothing is sacred when it comes to competing networks

speaking of giving stuff away...remember when a major magazine...i think TIME or newsweek canada...showed the imac lcd the day or two days before? i was crusing the net one night and low and behold, the flat panel imac...i thought it may be a fake, but it turned out to be the real thing

12. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

I hated it when digidesign gave away the plot for scrubs in a digizine write up on someone connected with the show.

It was only a week off being on air in the UK when they put the info on the site. Not that it wasn't funny as hell anyway :D

13. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

I don't really think Jet did that much wrong; as i posted above; sherry has been invovled in a cinspiracy against palmer for most of the season this isn't new. Her entrance is new but that should have been expected. I'm more offended that he added "Shocker"

14. DaedalusDE macrumors regular

I just think that that was the best possible ending the episode could possibly have had... Im not gonna spoil it for the blokes overseas, but those who saw it should definitely know what im talking about...

You go Kim!

15. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    kim, kim, kim :p

humunah humunah. damn she's fine.

sorry, where was i. crap, lost it. :eek: