1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

2405fpw dell setup pics?

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Rob587, Mar 7, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

Ive seen alot of pics online but its hard to get a feel for how they really look so post your setups that contain the new 24" dell moniter.

2. macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

are they even out yet?

3. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

yes, you can buy them on dells site, and many ppl say that they have gotten them already. so lets see um.

4. macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

i just wanted to bump this thread because i would like to see them also

cheers

5. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

for some reason no one likes responding to my threads.... I know there are several of these new LCD's out there, but ppl just dont post them.. :(

6. macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

bump... i wanna see them too.

7. macrumors 68020

Chappers

How much are they (obviously I'm too lazy to go to Dull.com.

8. macrumors 68000

Spock

I'm sorry did I miss the name change to dellrumors?

9. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

No, you didn't. But when Dell offer a display for over $700 less than Apple, of equal quality and actually better specd (ports, warranty), those of us with open minds can accept that they are offering a great product for great value.

10. macrumors 6502

second that ^
    got myself 2005FPW (20.1 WS) month ago and love it, wanna see how 24" will look like.

11. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

OK, not mine, but holy crap. I wish it was, my 2005FPW is feeling very small :eek:

[​IMG]

12. macrumors 6502a

Rob587

excuse my french... but I just skeeted my pants

13. macrumors 6502

tonyeck

Impressive :) Great us of MS paint too lol

SHame its got equal res to the 23"... Thats the only dissapointing thing to be fair...

14. macrumors 6502a

they are really huge, but wouldnt people like to have two 20 inchers rather than one 24 incher?? its the same price..

15. macrumors 68040

tech4all

Depends on the person. But yea, I would agree with you. Two 20" displays have more screen real estate than one 24" display.

Off topic: jer446, if I may ask, were you a member of the older TechTV messageboards? I know I've seen that username before. If you weren't then someone used that exact same user name over there.

16. macrumors 6502a

actually yeah, thats me lol i am from the tech tv boards.. i still post there once in a while... but its so slow.. and rarely get a good responce..

17. macrumors 68000

Spock

Yes I know I was just playing around it is a good looking display

18. macrumors 68000

Yeah, but don't you just love the whole faux-aluminium grey plastic theme this joker has?

I'm totally jealous. I'd adore a 20, or 24" - but I'd certainly not base my entire many-thousands-of-dollars-worth investment around the DELL corporate colour scheme.

19. macrumors newbie

It's mere coincidence that the colors match... I personally love my bluetooth dinovo and can see why he would enjoy and want to own his rf model. Does wanting a keyboard that only comes in one color mean that it was intentional? I can't believe you would base your hardware purchases on color over function when no other comparable product exists...

20. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Nice monitors!
    What keyboard is that?

21. macrumors regular

I believe it's a Logitech DiNovio keyboard. Runs about $200 if I recall right.

22. macrumors member

Nah, it's the cordless notebook version (you can tell from the colour) which was about $125 last I checked.

23. macrumors 68020

Nope, its a logitec one...

I was thinking of getting it and settled on the Apple keyboard - saved some money (Amazon certificate vs. saved up money)

24. macrumors member

uhm, yeah I know. I was just saying it was the cheaper notebook version rather than the more expensive $200 bluetooth one.

25. macrumors regular

I didn't know that there was 2 different versions out!!! Thanks for the info!!! :)