Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saunders45

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2004
Chundles said:
Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel had an arm wrestle, Mr T won, then Boonie smacked all three of them over the long boundary at the Adelaide Oval with his mighty Gray Nichols bat.
boonshot2.jpg

Please, that guy looks like a homeless former trucker. Chuck Norris would eat that guy for lunch, right after his brunch of babies.

mac.head.high

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 23, 2005
Los Angeles
runninmac said:
Um I feel so stupid asking this, so i figure online annonomsly will make it a little easyer but ¿¿¿WHO IS CHUCK NORIS??? I feel so out of the loop at school when people talk about him:cool:

Consult Wiki Tikki Tavi, the information mongoose.

Also check out his career's worth of work at imdb.com.

Chuck Norris imdb

Plus a word from the man himself on the subject, just for good measure.

PR photo.jpg

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

--as it appears from:

http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
saunders45 said:
Please, that guy looks like a homeless former trucker. Chuck Norris would eat that guy for lunch, right after his brunch of babies.

You sir, have offended my honour. I demand satisfaction!!!!

chaosbunny

macrumors 68020
Is any of you playing World of Warcraft? There even is a Chuck add on downloadable called "Chuck Generator". It displays random facts in selected chat channels when you type /Chuck raid or /Chuck guild or something like that.

I'm still in doubt: are they too stupid to be funny or are they so stupid to be funny again? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.