Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calculus

Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Lately I've spotted a number of threads with titles that have amused me because of the alternative ways that they can be interpreted.

Here are some of my favourites.

toasting errors

iMac fan goes crazy

disappointed with oblivion

I invite you to do one of two things - share your own favourites or make a post to fit one of the thread titles I've listed.

I should add that no offence to the OPs is intended, I'm just having a bit of fun with the wonder of the English language.

Over to you...

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
I always think a lot of the thread titles should be answered, or agreed with.

Yes you are crazy/nuts. ;)

But the "iMac fan goes crazy" left me wondering what nutty thing the iMac owner did in his crazy spree.

SpookTheHamster

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
London
Going on a Cruise with my MBP

Now, I like my Mac as much as the next guy, but that's a little too far. Are you going to finish it off by getting down on one knee and popping the question?

calculus

Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Here's another one...

'Is Shakespeare even bigger than we thought'

Seven foot two? Eight foot six?

Reactions: AngerDanger

SpookTheHamster

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
London

Attachments

• seamless.jpg
    seamless.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,872
  • Haha
Reactions: David G.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
What do you use your laptop for? I didn't know there was more then one use for it.:p I want to teach it to cook for me.

iRachel

macrumors 6502a
I can't find it now, but there was a thread titled something like "Jobs at Apple Store" and I (and a bunch of others) interpreted it to mean that Steve Jobs was seen visiting one of the Apple retail stores, in fact, it was someone inquiring about employment at an apple store. I was disappointed. :rolleyes:

iSaint

macrumors 603
I'm always trying to refrain from a smarta** answer from some titles that I read. :D

i.e.

Is it just me...?

yes, it is.

How to make macbook run faster

run her through more sprint drills

Backwards, why are email addresses

invented that way they were

Now that you've started this, I'll be adding to it quite often.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.