I know, I know...there are loads of threads on washing ipods here. In fact, the only reason I didn't freak too much when I saw it lying at the bottom of the washing barrel, is that I remembered hearing or reading about someone drying one "back to life" in the oven. No...I did NOT do that. Anyway, getting back...I washed it with tide and bleach for about 20 minutes. It didn't have any signs of moisture getting inside the screen, which gave me a little hope. Didn't turn on though either. I left it overnight in front of a fireplace and this morning put it on the charger; low and behold..it came on! I'm still not *sure* if it really will work yet like normal; I figure it can't hurt to fully charge the battery after such a traumatic event in the little guy's life. But it made me wonder about these 2G nanos...has Apple started waterproofing these now? Anyone heard or read anything about that?