2nd hand 360 deal?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    Just been offered this for £300 -

Premium 360
    VGA cable, camera, play & charge kit
    *he shredded his Test Drive DVD in an iChat video chat!*

Sounds like a good deal, considering this guy is very careful with things he likes (haha, Test Drive) and is only £30 more than a new Premium 360 with nothing extra.
    We've found a way to thread a wired network through the attic too, so I won't be needing a WiFi adapter after all!

Thing is though, I'd love the 360 to be a little more like the PS3 with the ability to use virtually any USB device or HDD. And there's still no game that's really pulling me in yet. but for £300 could I just forget it's short comings? Decisions :mad:
  2. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    London Town
    Looks like a pretty good deal - especially if it's all in good working order. Oblivion and GRAW are pretty good games too from what I hear. Though I'm not sure about the others.

I'm gonna go for the Blockbuster deal personally. £350 for the Premium and four top quality games - GoW, PES 6, PGR 3 and Splinter Cell (though I might see if I can get one of the last two swapped for Kameo or Oblivion.

Also, look at Gamestation. I went yesterday and they had some really good lookin deals.