2nd hand 360 deal?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Just been offered this for £300 -

Premium 360
    VGA cable, camera, play & charge kit
    *he shredded his Test Drive DVD in an iChat video chat!*

Sounds like a good deal, considering this guy is very careful with things he likes (haha, Test Drive) and is only £30 more than a new Premium 360 with nothing extra.
    We've found a way to thread a wired network through the attic too, so I won't be needing a WiFi adapter after all!

Thing is though, I'd love the 360 to be a little more like the PS3 with the ability to use virtually any USB device or HDD. And there's still no game that's really pulling me in yet. but for £300 could I just forget it's short comings? Decisions :mad:

2. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

Looks like a pretty good deal - especially if it's all in good working order. Oblivion and GRAW are pretty good games too from what I hear. Though I'm not sure about the others.

I'm gonna go for the Blockbuster deal personally. £350 for the Premium and four top quality games - GoW, PES 6, PGR 3 and Splinter Cell (though I might see if I can get one of the last two swapped for Kameo or Oblivion.

Also, look at Gamestation. I went yesterday and they had some really good lookin deals.