Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

synthetickittie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2002
Boston
just ordered a 1.42 PM last night and the date they have is on or before 3/19 for it to be shiped out... I was woundering for the other people who have ordered it, if thier date was any sooner. If there are, you definitly have to tell us about it when you get it. As you can tell Im kind of all ready going nut waiting for this with even more then a month left for them to ship and then another 5 days for it to get to me. By the way its gonna be my first mac ever..

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: 3/19

Originally posted by synthetickittie
just ordered a 1.43 PM last night and the date they have is on or before 3/19 for it to be shiped out... I was woundering for the other people who have ordered it, if thier date was any sooner. If there are, you definitly have to tell us about it when you get it. As you can tell Im kind of all ready going nut waiting for this with even more then a month left for them to ship and then another 5 days for it to get to me. By the way its gonna be my first mac ever..
well we got our 23" and 20" inch displays in today, along with the airport extreme base stations, and the single ghz and dual 1.25 powermacs. only thing we are missing are the cards and 1.42's.

iJon

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Re: 3/19

Originally posted by synthetickittie
just ordered a 1.42 PM last night and the date they have is on or before 3/19 for it to be shiped out... I was woundering for the other people who have ordered it, if thier date was any sooner. If there are, you definitly have to tell us about it when you get it. As you can tell Im kind of all ready going nut waiting for this with even more then a month left for them to ship and then another 5 days for it to get to me. By the way its gonna be my first mac ever..
Those who ordered the 1.42 GHz model lon January 28th when they were announced got a ship date of "On or before 03/12/2003" - this includes those of us who pounced on the Apple store and got their order in before 6AM Pacific time that day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.