3 New Cases from Xtreme!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by boss1, Jul 17, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

boss1

2. macrumors 6502

All of those cases look horrible to me. I could never imagine wrapping the iphone around my arm with a velcro strap; I would rather have it sewed in so that it and I can be one together. The strongest material for protection is human skin.

3. macrumors 6502

I guess you don't go to the gym or go running, then... an armband is really convenient for both lifting and cardio.

4. macrumors 603

roland.g

I have to agree with the horrible part. Yes, an armband is really convenient for the gym and running, but use one with a Nano, not your iPhone. Or get a shuffle to work out with and a pair of the Monster iFreeplay headphones.

send_binary.jpg

5. macrumors 6502

Yeah, I'm not going to work out with my iphone strapped to my arm. I feel more comfortable with my ipod nano being my gym companion.

6. macrumors 604

mcdj

Yeah I'm wondering how you're even supposed to interact with the phone while it's on your arm. I'd be very surprised if the majority of iPhone owners don't already own another iPod more suited to gym use. IMO the iPhone arm band manufacturers are totally playing to the "look at me, I have an iPhone" crowd.

7. macrumors 68020

AJsAWiz

Same here . . . Nano in the gym . . . iPod Video and Nano in the car . . . iPhone securely tucked away (when not in use) out of sight. :D