30 hours left wanker Saddam

Discussion in 'Community' started by 3777, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3777 macrumors 6502

Ya hear that Saddam, you and wanker Uday, and his other no name brother have exactly 30 hours left to get on your camels and make way........ for the future leader of all Arabia, a man who I consider to be the Jay Fiedler of Iraq :eek:

[​IMG]

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Now less than 26 hours till "Operation Crispy Camel." Unless Saddam get trigger happy! :confused:

3. cc bcc macrumors 6502

4. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

I think they have a right to look forward to his overthrow. they are being a little light, but they aren't revelling in prospective civilian deaths or anything. I for one am ready to see him dead/gone for good some other nice way. I support military action fully, though i have my quells about going without UN approval. But Bush is right, the UN is not fulfilling its duties, and i'm beginning to think it's not that bad for us to do so. either way, we're going, and i support us.

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I think this should have been done 12 years ago, i remember telling my wife that since they were stopping we would have to go back and get Saddam. I just never thought it would be 12 years. Watching Fox last night they had a guy who was part of Jim Bakers delegation with Bush SR. He remembered that when they handed a letter to teri aziz ( not right spelling i know) his hand shook/trembled and then said he couldnt deliver the letter to saddam. It was the unconditional withdrawel from kuwait. Saddam has a Habit of shooting the messenger. He also had talked with teri aziz about a family member who had been jailed by saddam and had said it was a misunderstanding. Anyone who doesnt realize how Saddam is a Killer is very naive.

6. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

i aggree that sadam is a bad dude, and shouldnt be ruling a country. but still NO WAR IS GOOD WAR. war=death death=just what sadam is doing, only on a much more massave scale. what makes it ok for us to do it?

7. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

Attention Odai, the clock is ticking wanker boy:eek: We our merely hours away from the coronation of the new leader of Arabia:eek:

[​IMG]

8. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

that's the most simplistic, stupid argument out there. you can read countless refutations, but i'll leave it at this:

death != a more death (think terrorism)
    dead iraqi soldiers/dead saddam != death of innocent iraqis/innocent israelis/innocent americans.

america is not isolationist. we have ignored some people in the past. let's see, we ignored stalin, that was 23 million+ dead, probably closer to 50, realistically... a war would not have been up to that scale, nor would it have been as bad as the way those people died.

you do see the difference between the death of the perpetrator and the perpetrated, right?

no war is good war. great. no peace is real peace, historically speaking. the world isn't fair. sometimes we have to go to war to try to make it more fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.