30 in Cinema Display wallpapers

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Malfoy, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Malfoy macrumors 6502a

Nov 1, 2005
    Hi. For anyone who may have messed around with the PM kiosks at CompUSA, I notice a few have folders(the folder has 2560 in the name) with nothing but desktop images at 2560x1600. Does anyone know where they get these from? Is it available to anyone? Any help would be appreciated. I'll probably harass them on Monday or Tuesday but I figured I'd ask. Thanks in advance. :)
  2. NYmacAttack macrumors 6502

Dec 8, 2005
    There a couple of web sites that have these size wallpaper. Just google it and you'll find a bunch of sites.
  3. tag macrumors 6502a

Apr 29, 2005
    PA, US
    I don't know about your store specifically, but I know last week when I was at my local CompUSA, they had a number of really nice wallpapers from digitalblasphemy.com in the sizes you are referring to, This one blew me away http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/graphics/3x/happy4th2k43x_xthumb.jpg(Only a thumb of it since you must subscribe for the full ones). It is actually for a 3 monitor setup, but they were using it nicely on their 30" there and they looked pretty amazing(Course I'm sure alot of it was because of the 30" monitor :D ). Of course that is a site that you have to pay for the wallpaper though, so that begs the question of why CompUSA would be using them. ;)