Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fBaran

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 22, 2003
Code: KSXURDRJAL

I just got it my email today, and I don't plan on buying anything 8)

gkrykewy

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2004
Thanks very much for this code! I actually had already placed my order for a new iBook when I saw it, but I called Apple and they applied it (although the whole thing was sort of ambiguous; they kept asking me questions about the code: how I got it, when it expired, etc.). But eventually they applied it!

fBaran

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 22, 2003
"Thank you for shopping at the iTunes Music Store. Check out the Apple Store and discover all kinds of great accessories to enjoy your music even more. In addition to the full line of iPod models, we have headphones, speakers, iPod car chargers, and much more. We also have new Mac systems that start as low as $799 and ship with the latest edition of iLife ’04 for free—a $49 value. With iLife ’04 you can organize photos and songs, and create movies, music, and DVDs.* The only limit is your imagination."

Received April 21, and expires 14 days from then. They sent it to me because I bought an iTunes song. Hopefully it's reusable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.