Recently I was getting a slew of errors with my 30gb ipod photo so I decided to get a fresh start and format my ipod. After this format I tried loading my library onto the ipod (a little over 5,000 songs) and it would only hold 140 songs, max! It gave me the could not update, unknown error (-69) message. I formatted again, and again had the same problem. It's not a particular song...it loads up to 140 no matter what songs they are. This is so bizarre. I have scoured the internet looking for solutions and have seen one or two other people with the same problem but no one has an answer. If anyone has a suggestion I would try anything. I don't want to invest another $350! Thank you.