Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Just a thought... that Maddox article is pretty old... why comment now?:p

Yeah that post is very old..... plus his bashing has become very mediocre, predictable and inane lately.......

Same gags, same complaints, same boring rants.....

Maddox used to have some very good articles and points on his web site, after 2003 it has become very useless and the same material seems to be surfacing over and over again but directed at a different medium.

And I smell a Maddox troll, I know that he does tend to visit forums :D

iQuit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2005
Los Angeles
I just recently was sent that link

By a PC friends who told me his computer was better than mine.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Yeah I'm always getting the Vista looks and is better than Mac OSX at work, it still makes me laugh when someone brings it up.....

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
He does that type of thing to get hits. He doesn't hide that fact, and most of it's pretty tongue in cheek. Maybe if you actually scroll down, you'd see the joke at the end about how Windows sucks too. Same with the iPhone post that's been his last update for awhile now.

Mostly he just knows that zealots will take it seriously, email him something awful, and then he can make fun of them mercilessly.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Frankly both them links are poor.

Yes Maddox has lost his edge, but that retort site is cringe worthy.

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
One thing Mac users can do that PC users can't.

Complete an entire sentence without cursing.

My lord that child's language was horrific.

Dybbuk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
Anyone who is offended by ANYTHING Maddox says needs to get over themselves. It's pretty obvious that everything he says is a joke.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Anyone who is offended by ANYTHING Maddox says needs to get over themselves. It's pretty obvious that everything he says is a joke.

I've never took Maddox seriously and I totally agree with your point that if you do take him seriously you do have a problem.

Maddox had the original angry rant site, things that shocked people 5 years ago don't do the same now, he's running out of ideas IMHO.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.