[360] Halo 3 Gameplay Footage

Discussion in 'Games' started by Haoshiro, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Haoshiro macrumors 68000

Haoshiro

There is a new video on gametrailers.com which is a documentary on the Brute which is pretty good.

Near the end they show the new brute model, along with animation and textures as well as in-game usage of them.

Judging by the Brutes themselves it appears that what you are really getting to see is just the new Brutes, the levels they are playing in seem to be unfinished graphically, with just placeholder art and effects. With the game still in Alpha, that makes sense.

So just looking at the new brutes, Halo 3 is looking a LOT better. They show you the Halo 2 brutes and the beginning of the video, and there is quite a contrast.

2. islandman macrumors 6502

WOW I can't wait! Halo 3 looks really awesome!

3. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

That videos worth watching just to see the fat guy throwing himself onto a mat at around 3 minutes :D

4. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Did I see a gravity gun in there ;) . That talking head guy at the start was priceless!

Please PLEASE let this be as good as Halo 1. Though I've no idea how it's going to be since I got absolutely addicted to HL2 so I don't know if I could go back to a regular console controller. I mean theres all this hype around Halo 3, this video as proof! If they can't deliver then they will be scratched up as another Rare for me.