:)

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by ryme4reson, Sep 1, 2003.

1. ryme4reson macrumors 6502

I dont mean to butt in, but it sounds like BTTM is acting like my grandmother. She always blames everyone else. I remember returning a cordless phone to fry's for my grandparents and although the return policy (that was everywhere, including the receipt) stated no cash refund > 200, they demanded the cash, until they finally got it. Whose responsibility is it for not READING THE F***IN policy. You know the .mac account is purchased @ 1 year intervals. Just like the 35MPH speed limit is the limit. The State Trooper doesnt have to "warn" you of it.

BTTM, to me it sounds like you are acting very childish. When my cell phone gets cut off because my friend on the account doesnt pay his portion, I dont call verizon and beg them to keep the phone on till the 1st of the month cause I met this girl at the club last week and shes a nice piece of poon-tang, and to miss her call would be tragic.

Grow up, get your head out of your ass, and pay your bills. Your bill due dates are not the responsibility or Apple, or your mom. Just like your boss doesnt call you in the morning "wake up sunshine, time to get ready to face the world."

Sure, bitch and moan enough and Apple will give you .mac for a year, or whatever, but thats because mig businesses would rather shut the bitching people up, then hassle with them.

Lastly, you could always sell your Dell, and check your email from the library. With the proceeds of the Dell, you could probably buy .mac, and get some taco bell, for you and your wife. :)

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Oooops! Yet another victim of that reply and new thread button being next to each other!

3. ryme4reson thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep, sorry. Is there a way to delete the thread? thanks. James

Work at 2am can do wonders to the attention to detail (i.e. which button I'm pressing)

4. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Yeah, tell a mod about it :)