3G iPod Keynote?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by TheT, Jan 7, 2004.

1. TheT macrumors 6502

Hello!
    Alright, I knew that some of the iPod models have the "old" display and some the "new", blue ones. And I knew that when I bought mine right after it was avaiable that I got one with the old one; I was pissed off, but it seemed OK. Until now, because now I actually saw the new display. It is so much better, I can't believe this huge difference. So now I am pissed off again.
    The thing is: didn't Steve mention that the new iPods would have those new screens in the keynote? I mean the keynote when they were announced. My problem is: I can't find anything on this keynote on the Apple pages... so, could anyone help me out here? Just need a working link :) And if Apple won't do anything about it, maybe my lawyer will...

2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

it wasn't a keynote it as an event/ party at all the apple stores... or atleast thats what I remember. why not search macrumors for like 30GB ipod and if there is a link to a speech or anything like that it will be here

3. TheT thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the input, but I already did that... couldn't find a link though. But I know I heard Steve say it! :(