4 Free 1 Month Netflix Trial Code

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by 184550, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Guest

May 8, 2008
    I recently got a mailing from Netflix with 4 free 1 month trial codes. Since all my friends already use Netflix, I thought that I'd offer the trial codes to the MR community given that the new Apple TV will have the ability to stream Netflix.

I have 4 codes. The first four people to PM me will get one code. Please note that the codes will not work if you are currently, or were previously, a Netflix subscriber. I believe that when signing up for the trial period you must provide a credit card and your home address. So if you're not interested in giving Netflix your CC or home address, don't PM me for a code.

I will edit or post to this thread when I am out of codes.
  2. macrumors 6502

Sep 8, 2008
  3. thread starter Guest

May 8, 2008
    Ah, good point.

Eh, the offer still stands if anyone would rather get one from me as opposed to Netflix. :p
  4. macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I recently got the same mailer. Four free trials in card form. I think you might get some form of credit, though, because the cards tell the recipients to go to netflix.com/referme or something like that, where they can enter their trial code. I'm not at home so I cannot post a direct link.
  5. thread starter Guest

May 8, 2008
    I wasn't aware that Netflix had any sort of credit system?
  6. macrumors 68020

Sep 10, 2007
    Beach, FL
    Yeah I received one too. All that paper can cardboard to waste. EVERYONE can get a month free. They should have spent the money for air time on TV.
  7. macrumors regular

Mar 13, 2011
    I received the four cards too and to be honest I thought it was kind of scamish of them. You automatically get a free month, without the code, so they are basically just having their current customers advertise for them, when no one really gets a benefit besides them. It would be one thing If current members could get 1 month free with the cards!

EDIT: Wow I just realized this was a really old thread! Anyway they are giving the useless cards out again!
  8. macrumors newbie

Feb 27, 2012
  9. macrumors regular

Aug 31, 2009
    1 month of free netflix code - the AOL disk mailer of the new millenium.