$40 off $200 Purchase @ CC, Good For The Wii!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by SamIchi, Nov 16, 2006.

1. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Or 360, or w/e $200 purchase.

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cc40200zk2.jpg

Also found on CAG, people have been usin' it and most have been accepting it. So YMMV. It wasn't scanning but the code works. It says no photocopies, but a lot of people have had CC accept it anyways. I printed it on brochure paper so it doesn't look like a photocopy, I hope it works. $40 off the Wii would be nice.

GL Fellow MR'ers.

2. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

Great find! Now paying $60 for that extra controller wont hurt as much! :) BTW, where can I find brochure paper and what does it look like?

3. SamIchi thread starter macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You can find it at any store that sells office supplies. I wouldn't worry about it though. Just use redular paper, that's what everyone used on CAG.

What? No one else like $40 off the Wii? I just called my CC and they said they were handin' out vouchers at 8AM and the store opens at 10. I think I'll just wake up early and go get a voucher.

4. snakelda macrumors 6502

yeah,I got this from CAG and I hope they let me use this since:
    Wii+Zelda=$330 w/taxes and everything and I hope I can get the $40 discount but I don't,then oh well,I'll still buy the Wii and Zelda....

5. SamIchi thread starter macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Update:

CC is also havin' a promotion with Wii accessories and games. Buy 2 games and get a $10 gift card. $5 off accessories 19.99 and over. That's good news for controllers! The launch is lookin better and better. I just hope there's enough to go around.