400 posts

Discussion in 'Community' started by Geert, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geert macrumors 6502a

Geert

Hey you guys, I just wrote my 400th post, another 100 and then I can finally have that 'tar.
    (finally part of the grown ups :p)

I've got some great ideas, only PS 7 is still missing.
    I have been trying in PS 5.5 and IR 2, but that don't get me the result I want.

2. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

hope u get the ava u want :p
    at this rate i'll never be at 500 lol...

3. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

you guys may not be at 500 yet, but you are more respected than most of the top 10 kids. of course most of them were pretty cool before they hit 1000 too.

just promise you'll stay cool when you get your avatar. its so frustrating seeing good people turn into... well i'll just stop there.

don't ever change guys.

just stop now while you are still beautiful... sorry tear in my eye remembering the alpha of the days gone by.

4. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

WTF lemon - you know sometimes I'm not sure about you at all. I know you have some issues with some of us but you throw taunts around yet refuse to acknowledge any replies that try to solve the issues.

You need to grow up and put your pettiness aside - if you have a problem with someone, deal with it, don't make snide remarks and play games - you're only making it worse.

Damn, now you've gone and got me all pissed off - and you're a freakin' moderator, sheesh!

If you want to discuss it - pm me - I've tried before to talk with you and you've ignored me.

D

6. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Something else the newer members should be aware of... Don't try and tell AL that you don't like the alternate browsers or that they have problems. He doesn't take that kind of criticism well at all. All AL wants to hear are good things about chimera, mozilla, omniweb and their kin. Say anything even remotely negative about your own experience with them, the non-beta builds, and he gets his panities in a bunch. :rolleyes:

7. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ok, before this gets out of hand, I don't want this to become a bash Lemon thread - I want to resolve the problem, not make it worse.

And by not responding to this Lemon - you're only make things worse - please see the need in 'just getting along' and discuss this, ok?

D

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

well, you stop in and change your post?!? and don't respond to anything else?!?

at least you've let us know what's going on a little bit - now why don't you two do something to make up, ok? You dropped a couple other posts directed right at alpha earlier as well - its not worth it, grow up.

D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.