Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iSamurai

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
ɹǝpun uʍop 'ǝuɐqsı&#
If you have posted in several "post your ___", you'll want to post this one :)

You'll just have to take a picture of what top you're wearing now. It could also be your country's traditional clothing. Try not and get a pic off the internet coz they look boring. Please don't wear barely nothing as there's plenty of Mac kids (or iChild?) reading this.

Step 1: Start up Photo booth (or camera)
Step 2: point the camera at your t-shirt/top, not your face - there's another thread for that
Step 3: press the button
Step 4: reply this thread and add attachment
Step 5: tell us briefly what it is!

What I'm wearing now is a adidas t-shirt, feels silky except it's polyester. it's now in the evening.

Attachments

• 照片 10.jpg
    照片 10.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 165

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
a more expensive abercrombie...man that guy is a genius... i'll put a different name on it and charge more for it :p

true..first Abercrombie...then made cheaper "Hollister" then made a more expensive "Ruehl"

but it works..i love all three..Hollister is still my favourite...(not cause its the cheapest) just mostly the california type clothing!

Doesn't everyone put on a shirt to browse MacRumors :confused:

View attachment 109974

some people could be on here naked..or shirtless...you never know

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
A&F ... it was what was on the floor closest to me when I got up... this afternoon lol

PS... Hollister fan to ... just like the look and style better

Attachments

• Photo 124.jpg
    Photo 124.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 115

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
true..first Abercrombie...then made cheaper "Hollister" then made a more expensive "Ruehl"

but it works..i love all three..Hollister is still my favourite...(not cause its the cheapest) just mostly the california type clothing!

I used to love abercrombie's "style" but now idk i'm not a fan. I mostly shop at hollister and ae now...

sk8mash

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2007
England
The picture makes everyuthing look real washed out...anyways, its supposed to be yellow! :)

Attachments

• Photo 26.jpg
    Photo 26.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 118

phiberglass

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2007
Me too!

The guys at my school wore A&F Polos, T's, jeans AND boxers:eek:

Talk about advertising.:eek:

Wow, that's way to much. I'm sure you were sick of it after a few days.

I also find that most of these brands are worn on the mid/east coast and all the shirts say Laguna Beach, California, etc. I personally wouldn't wear those since I live in those places, and just because they are hollister and abercrombie shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.