Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghostguts

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Rules (Copied from the first thread)

#1 You may submit only one photo per contest.

#2 The contest runs for exactly one week, from the time stamped on the first post in the thread (this will be made by the winner of the previous week's contest).

#3 Please refrain from commenting on the photos submitted in the contest. I think that a good photograph is one that can appeal to someone who may not know much about the technical aspects of photography. I think it would be best if the judge isn't swayed by someone else's opinion of the photograph.

The judge will decide his/her favorite at the end of the week, place a post listing it and a short synopsis of why he/she chose that photo. The winner is then responsible for starting a new thread containing a new contest and topic which again will run for exactly one week.

This week's theme is 'love'.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
Not the best quality, but i tried slow shutter speeds and light painting. This one looks like a couple embracing each other, amazing i think haha. I tool this among others two or three years ago:cool:

20080525-es87wxfjkcwff6ebt5p7jb9jq4.jpg

TimJim

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2007
Parade

Parade

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 501
  • parade.jpg
    parade.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 133

ghostguts

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
And the winner is Edge100. The photo is technically well-done in the richness of color and detail. The crux of the photo, however, is in its conceptuality. To me, the photo shows the simplicity of love (that should exist) between two people amidst the societal stresses and pressures that clearly surround them.

Kudos, Edge100.

Edge100

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2002
Where am I???
And the winner is Edge100. The photo is technically well-done in the richness of color and detail. The crux of the photo, however, is in its conceptuality. To me, the photo shows the simplicity of love (that should exist) between two people amidst the societal stresses and pressures that clearly surround them.

Kudos, Edge100.

Wow! Thanks, ghostguts.

I'll start the next contest this evening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.