1. AliensAreFuzzy macrumors 68000

AliensAreFuzzy

Are there any cases that fit the new 20GB 4G iPod?
    I just got my 10GB 3G replaced today, and it was really scratched up. I don't want that to happen to my new 4G!
    I'm looking for something like the silicone ones for the mini and 3G.

2. honeytoast macrumors regular

The iSkin Store has the EVO 2 case for the new 4g iPod. They come in lots of colors and soon they will have colored "ishade" screen protectors.

3. thequicksilver macrumors 6502a

thequicksilver

I have an appallingly named Podsleevz case from Radtech which I got at the Paris Expo a couple of weeks ago for my 4G. It's not going to protect it if dropped, but it's a very snug fit, and the way the controls work under the case itself is fantastic.

Recommended, especially for the price. (I paid 15€ at the Expo, think they're normally $20.)

4. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I was in the NY Apple store today and I saw a nice leather case that is designed for the new 4G models, it does cover the screen with a protector, but I could not find one with a belt clip. Thats the kind of case I need, one that covers the screen and protects the screen.

5. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

Ok... I have the new iSkin for the 20 GB 4G iPod. It's nice, but it doesn't allow me to put it in the dock without taking it out of the case. The belt clip makes it difficult to remove the iPod from the case. The belt clip sticks to the back of the iPod. So... I removed the belt clip and still need to remove the case if I want to use the dock. I use the dock with my stereo.

6. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

I prefer Radtech's fabric case over the rubber iskin, at least Radtech put in enough material to protect the click wheel.

7. AliensAreFuzzy thread starter macrumors 68000

AliensAreFuzzy

Do you know any retail store that sells these?

8. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

9. honeytoast macrumors regular

When I worked at the apple store we sold them for the 3g ipod. These just came out so you probably have to wait awhile before they get them. They are the only place I know off though.