5 New Photos, Comments Welcome

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by macgfxdesigner, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. macgfxdesigner macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2004
    #1
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Comments and critiques are welcomed :) Thank you for viewing, Matt

    Camera used: Canon 30d w/ 100mm Canon Macro Lens

    More Photos: HERE
     
  2. Kardashian macrumors 68020

    Kardashian

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2005
    Location:
    Britain.
    #2
    1 and 3 are brilliant.

    The colours of the 1st one are captivating. I love it. Instantly makes me think of a summers evening.

    I'm creating a Vogue-style magazine for my A-Level project, and would love to steal the idea from the 3rd photo, make an advert from it. The emphasis being on the shoes, or something similar. Its great.

    I hate #2 though. I'm terrible with creepy crawly things... eewy!
     
  3. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

    Buschmaster

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2006
    Location:
    Minnesota
    #3
    I'll do this thing picture by picture. :)
    Probably the most beautiful sunset I ever remember seeing, and you captured it perfectly. I like how you realized that while the trees and stuff are substance and need to be in the picture, it's the sky that makes the picture so great. That's how I shoot my sunsets, with almost all sky, 95% of the time. The other 5% something just as great is happening on the ground or across the lake, but that's rare. This ones my favorite!
    This one I think I'd like to see more blown up... it's intersting but I'd like to see some of those really small details you don't ever see before until you reall look, you know?
    Another good one, nice backdrop here. I like the nature that's all happening, it's nice that you didn't think of the girls as the only thing concerning the background. Easily my second favorite :)

    I like this one as well, but somethings missing from it... It almost feels like you're focused on the corner as opposed to the plug... sounds weird but I hope you know what I mean.

    "If the frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped." Frogs are one of those things I'll probably chase forever and never find one that'll pose well for me... So naturally this shot made me jealous. However, you seemed to lose some focus by the butt, was that intentional? Either way, nice shot, would like to see more clarity, but I'd never even be able to get a shot anything like this anyway.

    <shamless plug>
    Now that I've taken the time, I'd appreciate if you'd go rate a few of my pictures. Just click the stars or leave a couple comments and I'll love you forever:
    My Gallery
    </shameless plug>

    Keep up the great work! I love these shots!
     
  4. REDSRT4 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2006
    #4
    those are great pictures, which camera did you use?
     
  5. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

    Buschmaster

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2006
    Location:
    Minnesota
    #5
    In the original post:
    :)
     
  6. beavo451 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2006
    #6
    Cool photos. The macro shots are tack sharp. I like the red sky with the tree, almost reminds me of the bleeding tree from the Ring. Very creative with the power connector. Good idea on the shoes, but as a suggestion, I would have gotten a longer lens to change the perspective so the infocus shoes would be larger in comparison to the people. This would make the subject more evident as my first reaction was thinking that it is a photo of OOF people.

    Good job!
     

Share This Page