50 Cent-Kanye West Feud?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nbs2, Nov 2, 2005.

1. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Well, it looks like George W. Bush is starting another war. This time it is a little more localized. Yahoo has posted an AP article where 50 Cent expresses his belief that Bush does not "doesn't care about black people" and that people responded as best they could.

With apologies to SI, can I consider this to be a sign of the Apocalypse? I'm not sure how the GOP will react to the P.I.M.P. defending their leader. As a side note, does this mean that Maryland Democrats will call him an Uncle Tom?

2. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Super lame attempt to grab some headlines in advance of his new movie release. Nothing to see here, people.

3. tristan macrumors 6502a

I think 50 was just responding to a question, and didn't want to come off quite as strong as Kanye. I looked at the article expecting a dis (i.e. 50 vs Game) but thought it was pretty mild.

I should say that I really liked Kanye's "George Bush" comment, and I think he's a sharp guy with a generally positive message. His music is good too, I just heard that "brand new" song.

4. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

This is more a dig at West than a praise of Bush and his cronies (or the local gov, who failed too). And it's not that Bush hates black people, he just doesn't care about poor people. I'm not putting a smilie there, I'm serious.

5. takao macrumors 68040

takao

that aside i i think the best 50 cent has ever done is his _name_
    it's an endless source for puns and jokes especially in front of vending machines

6. TheMonarch macrumors 65816

TheMonarch

Kanye is playing the racist card. 50 cents is trying to look good because of his movie.