Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
TMA said:
I have not been 'blessed' by the gods that be with a reputation, so I just made my own :D

kind of obvious, with such a high rating... :p compensating for something? :p :p :p :p only kidding!

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
Notice how arn isn't lifting a finger to explain this mystery. He's probably having too much fun watching everyone guess. Which, if you think about it, kind of explains the mystery.

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
mad jew said:
arn (like myself and iGary) is just a project in the Widgets division at Apple. I don't believe an appropriate response has been written yet...

Hehe, a mad widjewit. And what, pray tell, does it DO on one's desktop? :p

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Predominantly, the mad jew widget posts on MacRumors and generally wastes time. The iGary widget's development is further behind and is still currently incompatible with Power Macs and all new Intel machines. The arn widget pretty much just posts news stories to MacRumors and also bans people at seemingly random intervals. :)

Oh, and did anyone else notice my reputation go down to 2.1 for a while there? It's back at 2.4 but I still dunno whether that's a good thing. I haven't even been here in the last day or so...

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I have a mpw widget that turns innocent posts into inuenndo ladened smut fests!

It's really cool!!

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
IJ Reilly said:
Notice how arn isn't lifting a finger to explain this mystery. He's probably having too much fun watching everyone guess. Which, if you think about it, kind of explains the mystery.
No mystery, just the great ones larking about again.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
sushi said:
Mine was 7.1 then it went to 1.7 for a 5.4 point change (drop/increase).

What was yours?

you've been bad. and annk has been good. obviously.
or the other way around.
hey i'm not even worthy of having a rep. :(

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
mad jew said:
Oh, and did anyone else notice my reputation go down to 2.1 for a while there? It's back at 2.4 but I still dunno whether that's a good thing. I haven't even been here in the last day or so...

It seems to have disappeared mad jew! Let's bring out the hounds...

edit: Just read the other rep thread and noticed that it was intentional... oops!

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
WTF?!

I just got home from work and logged on to see what's new. My rep is gone, and so is my avatar.:confused:
Anyone else lose their rep and tar?

edit: Found my tar and put it back up. No rep this time. Is the black ops experiment [or w/e it was] over now?

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
bigandy said:
i just got back on, and my 'tar seems to have lost the reputation...

i'm so confuzzled. *waves hands* mods!?!!!!??
Don't worry, your tar will always have a slightly sleazy reputation around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.