5G iPod: Just a quick shipping question

Discussion in 'iPod' started by nightdweller25, Nov 20, 2005.

1. nightdweller25 macrumors 6502

Well I ordered my black 30 GB iPod today and am really anxious to get it, my question is, what are your experiences with Apple's "Estimated Ship Date"? Mine says Nov. 22, which is only 2 days:eek: Just wondering if these are usually accurate or not.

BTW. I did order the Invisibleshield for them too since everyone here seems to love them so much.

2. iHateWindows macrumors 6502

Every time I order from them online, their estimate is always exact :).

3. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

Good choice. I have a white 60 GB and I just put the Invisibleshield on it. It looks great.

As for the ship date, it's always been dead on for me. Since it's an iPod I'm sure it makes it easier for Apple to predict a more accurate date because there can't be and BTO options put on.

4. Baked macrumors newbie

I got it 2 days ahead of schedule. They gave me an estimated delivery time of 5-7 days. Mine came on day 5. The FedEx person knew exactly what it was. She's all like, you got something good. And I'm like, hellz yeah.

5. Jedi128 macrumors 6502

I been thinking about ordering one too, but dont want to pay sticker for it. All the other online places seem to have some extremely long ship times from 2+ weeks to 6-8weeks!!!!! Apple's website says 24hours so thats sounds good, only part that doesn't is $299USD....