5G Ipod picture problems

Discussion in 'iPod' started by kateis3, Nov 14, 2005.

1. kateis3 macrumors newbie

kateis3

I just bought the new 5G video ipod and i love it to death! but, the photos on my ipod are distorted. It's not like there's anything wrong with the picture like being blurry, or pixely, but there are a few vertical lines that are going through all my pictures. They are whitish-yellowish lines that cut right through the picture. anyone know why its doing this or how to stop it? i have tried deleting all my photos off and re-putting them on but its not working. thanks

2. Roy Hobbs macrumors 68000

Roy Hobbs

can you see the lines when you are viewing the large album art??

3. kateis3 thread starter macrumors newbie

kateis3

i dont know what that is??? i dont think i have it?

4. vicarm macrumors newbie

lines on ipod photo

http://forums.macrumors.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
    do the lines appear on everything you view, including the little square pic on left of song title ? have you checked the obvious like maby scratches on the viewer, and have you gone back to shop to have the ipod checked out by the sales staff? i would imagine that if lines appear on everything you view then it could only be a fault and the shop should fix it or replace it for you.

ps. On another matter not connected with your problem, does the 5g photo ipod display a full RAW picture or do you get a blank file when displayed?

good luck