5th Ave Apple Store reserve - What time ur lining up?

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by ahfu25, Jun 16, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2009
    I reserved mine at the apple store on 5th ave yesterday and was curious to know how early some of us might be heading out there. I plan on being there at around 5am
  2. macrumors regular

Jun 8, 2009
    new york city
    In NYC? I'll be there too. Will be there around 7am. If it takes 2 hours to get to the front of the line, I'll either go home and try again in the afternoon or find a homeless person and ask him to stand in line for me :p
  3. macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003

Excellent. I appreciate you holding a spot for me. I'll be there around 9. How do you like your coffee?
  4. macrumors G4

Small White Car

Aug 29, 2006
    Washington DC
    The title should probably be more open...I'm interested in people's answers for ANY store.

Me: Reserved at Tyson's Corner Apple store
    Opens at 7 AM
    In line at 6 AM

I'm hopefull that I'll be able to leave before 9 AM.
  5. macrumors 68040

Apr 10, 2008
    I don't know guys the 5th avenue store line is pretty crazy. For the 3G the line was around the corner already by midnight on launch date. I walk by there on my way to work and by 7:30 am the line was wrapping around in a snake and down 49th street. Just giving you guys a warning if you plan to stroll up at 6 or 7 am be ready to stand out there all day. On a positive note the 5th avenue store gets a ton of stock so you will most likely go home with an iphone.
  6. macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2009
    That was my plan....plan B => have a nice dinner on the 23rd, get a pretty good buzz on, sleep in line and weak up at 5am.