Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacFan782040

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 1, 2003
-Well I found out that the kid who stars in the Omen lives in my town. About 5 minutes from me actually. My Mom subbed in his class and remembers calling on him a few times. She told me she saw commercials for The Omen and was like, "I know I saw him somewhere", and couldn't remember where. Then our newspaper had a story on it. Pretty cool! I drove past his house today and tons of newspeople werethere interviewing him. Pretty neat.

-I almost hit a cat driving.

-Almost hit a person driving too, he walked out from behind a truck.

-Me and my friend's cell phones lost service at the exact same time at 12:06 am. (12 divided by 6(x2), + 6 = 666)

Anyway, that's all of the weird stuff that happened...anything weird happen to you? :eek:

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Nothing at all. Had a rather nice lunch... it's the 7th here in London. 6:06am right now.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Even though it's already the 7th here, I had a statistics exam yesterday which wasn't weird as much as it was difficult. It was horrendous - much much more difficult than the practice exams me had been given to do. :mad:

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
It passed by and only thought about it twice. When I saw the date on the check I was depositing, and when I was driving to deposit it, I heard the DJ on the radio talk about it.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Had a great day, met a really hot girl. Hung out for a while. Enjoyed the afternoon.

What of it. Is that an omen? :D

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I started feeling pretty sick around 6PM. And my throat is extremely sore now. :( My boyfriend and I had quite a few run-ins (not hitting them) w/ wildlife tonight; an adorable little skunk nearly got run over, and a group of 4 deer... but that's really not that outta the ordinary.

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
Fun ride earlier... following a plate full of curry left overs. Can't be bad, esp. since it was pouring with rain the past week. :)

devilot said:
...an adorable little skunk nearly got run over...

If you had as much of a skunk problem as this town, you'd not be calling 'em adorable!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Danksi said:
If you had as much of a skunk problem as this town, you'd not be calling 'em adorable!
Problem? I dunno, there's always a dead one nearby :( which stinks the area up. Does that count? Or the ones that attempt to raid other neighbors' cat food or trash bins? They're pretty intimidating up close, but they still look really cute. :D

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
devilot said:
Problem? I dunno, there's always a dead one nearby :( which stinks the area up. Does that count?

Yep, that counts. :(

Saw one following a woman using the zebra crossing the other day... don't think she realised! Would have made a cool pic mind.

me_94501

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2003
MacFan782040 said:
Anyway, that's all of the weird stuff that happened...anything weird happen to you? :eek:
Aside from having to deal with jokes regarding today's date, not really.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
The neighbor's baby was born with its eyes facing inward, it rained blood, and there is a newly-created disturbance in the ground where my dog was buried 4 years ago.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Danksi said:
.. and reduced the price of the 'normal' ones... which I thought was more significant.

Got me, I went looking for these "reduced prices." I'm so gullible...:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.