80gb Video Ipod/iTunes & Vista Issues!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by imac abuser, Feb 19, 2007.

1. imac abuser macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

My brother has just upgraded to Windows Vista (i know), and he has an 80 GB Video iPod I got him. Now he is having issues with iTunes here's what he is describing.

I open itunes, I go to add a file, select the movie file (it is in the proper format cause I used it before on the pod) and then it doesn't pull the file into the library it doesn't error. it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? Other then buy a mac lol

Chris

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Wait until the release of :apple:TV and the new version of iTunes that will be released to coincide will be Vista compatible.

3. imac abuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

I kinda guessed that one lol, but anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Chris

4. TheDance511 macrumors 6502

Okay my iPod is having trouble on Vista too.. I don't even liek vista! for what ipaid for my laptop i could have bought a MBP okay....im getting a mac now.... but till then i want itnues for vista...come on apple :(

5. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

mattscott306

Apple had a PR that basically said "Any windows users, sit down until we can get a new edition of iTunes that will work with Vista." I wouldn't recommened using your iPod with vista at all, there have been plenty of horror stories. Here's hoping apple updates soon.