Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
PtujNY10Sign2.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just got back from a super NYE celebration in Ljubljana. All the best to the folks here on MR. Looking forward to another year of great photos in the daily thread!

I have been admiring your images for some time now. I also absolutely love your web site.

What new camera did you get? And I'm also stuck deciding what to do about my photos. Right now I have half of them in Aperture and half in Lightroom. Not really sure which way to go.

Almost missed this message! Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. :) My new camera is a Canon 7D, now supported by Aperture. I'm back to limping along with Aperture. I've decided to wait for version 3 and make my decision then.

NathanCH

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC

I can't believe it's finally 2010. I remember almost seven years ago when the Olympics were announced to be in Vancouver for 2010. I thought, "wow, I'll be almost twenty!". It seemed like a life time away, and now it's here.

2010 should be a great year for me, I expect radical changes in my life. Starting with the Olympics in February, which will be a once in a life time event for this City. Also I'll be ramping up my university studies, taking more courses and getting further into my degree. In the summer, we all get to watch the biggest sporting event in the world take place in South Africa as they welcome the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
PtujNY10Sign2.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just got back from a super NYE celebration in Ljubljana. All the best to the folks here on MR. Looking forward to another year of great photos in the daily thread!
<><>

Love the photo!

The December thread recorded 20,574 views. We are gooood!

Happy Y2KX, everyone.

Dale

Vel

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2008
This is a shot of stirling castle, I was driving past last night whilst visiting Scotland for the first time, unfortunately I had left my tripod back at the hotel, so I had to take this is a handheld shot,

dsc0106j.jpg

C&C welcome

Thanks,

Vel

RHVC59

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2008
Eugene, Oregon
I realize this shot is dark, but it is the sun on the utility lines that caught my eye when I went out to snap a picture of the sun across the narrows...

I just love the low light in just before sunset up here in Alaska. Now to go try to get what is left of the Blue Moon...

Attachments

• 20100101 SUN on utility lines.jpg
    20100101 SUN on utility lines.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 176

Macshroomer

macrumors 65816
Dec 6, 2009
Times Square aftermath, taken with my iphone, only digital shot last night. The film ought to be sweet when I get it back...

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
Times Square aftermath, taken with my iphone, only digital shot last night. The film ought to be sweet when I get it back...

I'm mad that you didn't have a DSLR with you.. That has potential to be quite an amazing photograph, especially if someone could PS those few people out of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.