9/10/13 release date so...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by planetgirth, Aug 20, 2013.

1. macrumors member

When will I actually get it in my hand if I buy from the Apple store and have it shipped to my house? I want to sell my wife's 4S through gazelle while the prices are high and have 30 days to get it to them. So I am trying to time this right.

Any help is much appreciated!

2. macrumors G3

First of all Apple has set up a press conference or anything yet, so 9/10/13 is just a rumor. As for when after announcement you can get one, most likely is the 2nd or 3rd Friday after the announcement, but that's based on the last couple of iPhone releases. Things could be different this time around.

3. thread starter macrumors member

So you are thinking that it will be delivered either September 20th or 27th?

4. macrumors 68040

Nobody knows, and it's impossible to narrow down the date, other than that it's usually available within 2-3 weeks.

5. thread starter macrumors member

I guess I'll just wait until the 28th of this month and hope that gazelle still offers the same price for buy back. If I don't get the new one in time then I won't sell it and just be out more $$.

Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know a site that offers more than gazelle?

6. macrumors 68040

Dwalls90

Apple always follows a very similar pattern.

9/10 is press conference (Tuesday), pre-orders will start on 9/13 (Friday), and deliveries will start arriving the day that they are available in store on 9/20 (Friday).

Apple won't deviate from this, but if they do, it will follow a very similar date range.

7. thread starter macrumors member

Thanks ^^ is along the lines I was thinking.

8. macrumors 601

cambookpro

Exactly what I've been thinking. OP, I'd say that this is by far the most likely scenario.

9. thread starter macrumors member

Thanks