9/11 an inside job!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rovex, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 65816

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6JCso18vt0

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/27/311065/alnusra-front-leader-cia-operative/

CIA have long been using Al Qaeda as a legal cover for foreign interventions and imperialism, just like in libya and now syria according to a former al Qaeda operative!

Everyone really has been played like a string, war on terror is just a worldwide assassination programme not only bringing terrorism and ethnic strife to middle eastern secular and functioning countries but over to our shores as well.

Again, this creates a sense of fear and support for governments when in fact we're being duped. All for resources and protection of the apartheid state of israel and Mass surveillance of the population (prism)...

2. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. macrumors regular

The second "source" isn't all that much better...

A seven sentence blurb, that starts out with "I personally believe..."

Oh, then it must be a fact, right?? :rolleyes:

4. thread starter macrumors 65816

So you think he's either lying or being paid or threatened to speak out?

If yes, what do you make of the current syrian situation? Do you believe the narrative of a revolution?

Don't escape from the debate. Questions have to be answered because the information is building up.

5. macrumors 6502

lannister80

No, I think he's an idiot who's full of ****.

6. thread starter macrumors 65816

Well you don't know much in that case!

Is Syria a revolution, answer the question!

7. macrumors G3

Huntn

I'm not watching a 24 min video. It claims 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government?

8. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Nano thermite explosives WTC. Look it up.

9. macrumors 603

Didn't we just have a thread where this fringe-conspiracy/alternate reality theory was disproved just last week? :rolleyes:

Reposting the same lunatic conspiracy youtube videos doesn't make it true. There's no legitimate sources or facts to back this up. Anyone can make a youtube video.

10. macrumors P6

dukebound85

Yea. We just had this thread. Why do people keep posting this crap?

11. macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

At quick glance at the thread title I initially thought it was a bump from that other crazy thread. Then I thought it was either a repost or sarcasm. Then I saw rovex and sorta smirked as I clicked the thread. 7/10, would read again.

12. thread starter macrumors 65816

I'm smirking right now at how clueless you people are!

Unfortunately, that summarises most people in america that consume fox news and cnn.

13. macrumors regular

or the fact we do not accept bat **** crazy stuff. I would argue we have critical thinking skills by looking at it and seeing why to toss it out.

14. macrumors G4

skunk

You can no more disprove batsh*t crazy conspiracy theories than you can disprove the existence of gods.

15. TheHateMachine, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013

macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

Assumptions sure are nice aren't they?

I like how you call everyone clueless and then go on putting all of your faith in an article about some claims from a guy who says "I personally believe..." all the while without providing even a modicum of evidence.

The burden of proof is on you and so far what you have brought forth amounts to nothing.

[​IMG]

16. macrumors 68000

Happybunny

[​IMG]

And you all laughed when I said Unicorns were behind all conspiracy theories.

[​IMG]

See this is proof that they do exist.

17. macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

Here's a marketing protip for you - Calling the people you're trying to convince of your conspiracy theory "clueless" is not quite as effective as you'd think.

18. thread starter macrumors 65816

I have already said the US are working hand in hand with Al qaeda in syria. This is no conspiracy theory, it's so blatant you'd have to be a fool not to realise it.

On the other hand, you still haven't answered my initial question.

what a cop out!

I don't need any tip from anyone, certainly not from someone who's not interested in debating but instead resort to conspiracy theorist accusations must be a sign of insecurity.

19. macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

So pretty much you are saying it is true because "You said...". There you have it folks... please refer to my earlier image. About as good as your links.

Also you never asked me anything, you just called me clueless.

20. macrumors 603

What the hell does this have to do with your outlandish claims about 9/11? Last I checked, the title of this thread is "9/11 an inside job!", not "US aiding Syrian rebels":rolleyes:

You also do realize that not every rebel/resistance group is al-qaeda, right?

21. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Wow, this would make Bush the smartest person on the planet.

Pull this off, spend trillions, keep this many people "in on the plot" quiet, vanish planeloads of people, and not have any real leaks after all this time.

OK, heading back to planet reality.

22. macrumors Core

MacNut

This is the problem with all these theories. Lets say this stuff is all 100% true. There is no way to keep everyone quite about such a massive coverup.

23. macrumors 68040

obeygiant

The only thing I ever thought was strange on Sept 11th was building 7. I couldn't understand why it fell so late when nothing hit it.

24. macrumors 68000

latergator116

25. macrumors 68020

Here we go again. Quite a few of these popping up lately.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.